Okay guys, so you have all talked me into the MombaMonster2 for my new build, so I am looking for a few other things and opinions from you all.
1. Steering servos, stock are plastic gears; I like the water proof feature… Also, single or dual steering servo?? Ideas??
2. Screw kit, I’m buying this partially assembled, so I know I’ll need screws, best option??
3. With MERV, there is a major suspension issue; is there the same issue? If so, what makes for good replacements??
4. This unit will have RPM A-arms installed on it already; any additional upgrades you all recommend??
5. Shim the differentials for this like I did with my MERV, Right?? What size shims are they??
6. Install center differential??
7. CV axles and drive shafts… they look great, are they worth the upgrade cost?
8. Pinion/spur gear options… 21/54 best bet??
I’m sure I’ll have more questions as I go on. I am just looking for you opinions, I like to draw on the experience of those who have more of it than me. So thank you in advance for your thoughts..