RC Competitor

stupid question but

I pulled my 3.3 out to work on the car set the engine on a shelf over some paper came back the next day and had a mini puddle of fuel right above where the flywheel meets the crankcase. Picked it up inspected and its def coming from there. I havnt seen this in my other two motors but then again I rarely shut them off they run out leaving no fuel to leak. Is this normal I doubt it but thought id ask b4 worrying
    Jato 3.3,Slayer pro

RC Racer
    Perhaps your front bearing is on the way out

RC Enthusiast
    Shot front bearing, is it tricky to tune and hold idle?

RC Competitor
    Na I actually didn't notice any problems with the tune I dint even notice the problem untill the engine was out of the truck sitting overnight and ikt leaked I pulled the flywheel all seems well if I block the fuel and air intake and blow in the exhaust I can see fuel seepage from around 1 spot at outer ring of bearing
    Jato 3.3,Slayer pro

Even a brand new high quality bearing will seep fuel or ARO. If you’re not having a problem with tuning, you probably have no worries.
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

RC Competitor
    I agree everything I've read says run it untill there's a real problem I will keep a closer eye on it though not to mention lhs wants almost 30 for the front and back replacement so ill ride on for a bit
    Jato 3.3,Slayer pro