RC poster

Total noob here on Summit's [FPV QUESTIONS!]

Hello guys im new to this fast rc stuff ur product's look amazingly fast but im looking for a really fast rc car electric but im wanting it completely decked out with fpv futaba controller futaba shark and futaba track head thingy i want a car that can reach as furthest it can with as many antennas i can get with my budget so in short words im looking for a very very fast rc car with fully kitted fpv that reaches very far and is waterproof and camera also has to be good for live feed thanks guys and even if it means i gotta replace motor's i will do i want something ranging from 40-60 mph maybe or higher and i deffiently need that head tracker, the most important key is battery life,range,speed thats all, my budget is $1555 i will push it to $3000 if it's gonna be that good thanks guys.

RC Qualifier
    Welcome to the forums
    E-Revo, 6S, Geared to the mph you want.
    If going with an E-Revo, build one from a roller so you can have a MM2 (Mamba Monster 2) Waterproof ESC. Then add what you wish along the way
    Slugs are just naturally aspirated snails

RC poster
    Hello joel i think i forgot to state that i need the car to be like so u can acctually put ur hand in it and fit cameras in the actual vehicle ill give u a example so im not hurting ur brain haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjXXA_wGgyA something like that but i need it fast and good to travel on pavement and grass. and also i dont know anything about rc all these fancy gadgets all i know is that they move and u can fpv with them LOL! i dont really know anything about the mm2 and the 6s e-revo haha im really new to this actually i just started getting into it today and i have 0 rc cars xD

a

RC Qualifier
    The body shells come off But you might not have enough room in an E-Revo shell for all your cameras, etc so you might have to go with a different aftermarket shell.. An E-Revo on 5S or 6S will be perfect for what you would like it to do.
    Also if you could find Krallopian on this forum, give him a PM (Personal Message) as he is doing an FPV Summit and would be able to give you a lot of tips and information.

Mods could you please move this to the E-Revo Brushless Edition forum so they can help him out better with speed, batteries, gearing, etc.
    Slugs are just naturally aspirated snails