Ok, I am pretty much set on getting a Momba Monster 2 system for my Summit, but I just want to make sure I have the facts right.
1. The ESC is waterproof.
2. The ESC fan is not waterproof.
3. The Neu-Castle 1515 2200kv motor would be superior over the Neu-Castle 1512 2650kv motor in the Summit.
4. Both the Neu-Castle 1515 2200kv motor and the Neu-Castle 1512 2650kv motor are waterproof.
5. This system is plug and play (no soldering or extra connectors required).
6. This system is not sensored and will have cogging issues at low speeds (this is similar to the problem with the E-Revo 1/16 VXL).
7. With this setup, the Summit can reach speeds of 30mph+.
8. The Castle Creations website is the cheapest place to buy this system brand new.
9. This system is easily adjustable and includes punch control.
10. The Neu-Castle 1515 2200kv motor will fit in the Summit without permenant modifications to the vehicle.
11. The stock gearing is the best gearing for this system.
12. The ESC comes with LVC for Lipos, and a thermal shutoff system.
13. I will be able to run this system (however short of run time) with the stock 7 cell NIMH battery packs.
Please correct me if I am wrong on any of these facts. Thank you. I am saving up for this system currently.