RC Competitor

help please with suggestions upper front arms

Hi all,

Need some help i am starting to pull my threaded end upper front arm and there only so many times you can but is back in before it is no longer a tread inside. So now i am looking for replacements and when look up part numbers 5331 & 5332 which are left and right fronts but when i do my searching they listed as revo parts not summit. I thought that because of the locker being wider in the diff area that different arms are needed. If not what replacements do people suggest.

Thanks James

Also soon i will be loading videos and pics all round Australia as my wife and i do the lap.

RC Qualifier
    The same part is used on both the summit and revo
    Summit; Spartan; Others yet to come

RC Competitor
    Thanks Daniel. So do people think that just getting the standard replacements are fine or aftermarket.

RC Champion
    i have had no issues with the stock and had my summit for almost a year and lots of bashing.. Make sure you check your hub pillow balls once and a while. they tend to back of a little bit and possibly when you are bashing the little bit of slop is hammering out the pillow balls from the arm. Once they pull out once the part is usually done for.

RC Competitor
    Yeah mine has had a hard life of bashing over the last two and half. I suppose if i got that long of a run i might just get stock ones again.

RC Qualifier
    Mine Have been on my truck for a year and 3 months now and the only issues i had was when i first got it i was only winding the pillow balls in about half of their thread length and found they pullout. Now i wind both the top and bottom pillow balls all the way until the last of the thread is just showing out of the a arm. Then i just adjust my camber from there.
    Summit; Spartan; Others yet to come