my car set off at full throttle anyone have tips on why it happened?
Did you set your throttle end points?
No I have not. do not think the previous owner did not have it either.
Jesus, Lights, RC, Minecraft, LoL
I had no control of the car that drove by itself at full throttle
unmesh the motor spur & pinion gear, or take the tires off..
Speed Control Programming Instructions
The Castle Creations Mamba Max speed control should not need
reprogramming with normal use. However, if you install a different
radio system in your model, or change the transmitter’s throttle-neutral
setting from 50/50 to 70/30, you will need to reprogram the speed
control. Follow these instructions to reprogram the speed control:
1. Install the batteries of your choice in the battery compartments and
plug the batteries into the speed control.
2. Switch on your transmitter.
3. Hold full throttle while you switch on the Mamba Monster controller.
After a few seconds, you will hear multiple tones and the
RED LED will light.
4. Hold full brake. After a few seconds, you will hear multiple tones
and the YELLOW LED will light.
5. Release the trigger to the neutral position. After a few seconds,
you will hear multiple tones and ALL THE LEDs will light.
Would you go flip my truck back over??
Multicontrol knob set to throttle and turned clockwise instead of being set on 0??
no I do not use the Multi Control knob set to throttle. it could be something disturbing in exactly the frequency that the radio selected. but it shall not be possible