RC Racer

My latest Monster Jam inspired Big Foot Pede project

So I built a spare Pede out of extra parts and a roller I got on here. After a long time of debating what kind of body I wanted for this project I settled on the old school Big Foot (Although I've got another idea cooking... might need a 3rd Pede soon!!!)

With my Son-Uva Digger VXL with Protrac kit

I had to get creative with the body mounts so I didn't have to mount the front body mounts into the windshield.

Painted body before the decals...

After the first set of decals...

Overall this was a pretty fun project both building up the Pede piece by piece and then painting the body. It was a lot easier than I expected to be thanks to youtube and some inspiration from GmoneyGrip.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    That would look great with original old skool pede tires...
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Racer
    Yeah that's on the list to get. I just had my Digger at the track on Sunday and the Monster Jam tires run much better than the talons. I'll probably start with Monster Jams on them since I just need another pair of fronts. But I agree... once I get some more natural looking monster truck tires it'll make it better.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    You could also try the new 2.8 mashers. I am loving them v treads and how well they handle everything they see...
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Man that looks good. Like rag said a set of old school pede tires or even some mashers on revolver (2.2), but then 2.8's would look nice to.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Racer
    SWEET!!! bro it came out awesome, i thought it was gona be to light blue but its dark enough came out really good!!! thx for the shout out Goofy... hopefully we both have some interesting projects coming up soon... i wana work on another new restore project maybe a nitro street if i can find a used one... great job again bro...
    Burn it...