RC poster

Go on fullymax then lvc comes in.

Hello ( from Holland),

Using my Spartan again after the long winter there is a problem.
    Using 2 team orion 3S 4700mah 45c packs.
    When i charged the packs and use them in my Spartan there is a problem. When i do a full accelerate from standing still ore from going slow the boat goes in LVC.
    When i go slowly to the fullymax top speed is does well.

It looks like te power from the accupacks is dipping in. Could it be something else?

Sorry for my bad english.

Bart

RC Competitor
    Hello Bart I had the same problem with my spartan from new it turned out the esc on mine was set wrong lucky we have a good traxxas service called logic rc in the uk and I sent it in and problem was fixed it was fine until I got to 3/4 of throttle then it would shut down if I let go of trigger and start again it s fine until 3/4 hope this helps only happened on 6s LIPO fine on everything else

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxas mad 76 View Post
    Hello Bart I had the same problem with my spartan from new it turned out the esc on mine was set wrong lucky we have a good traxxas service called logic rc in the uk and I sent it in and problem was fixed it was fine until I got to 3/4 of throttle then it would shut down if I let go of trigger and start again it s fine until 3/4 hope this helps only happened on 6s LIPO fine on everything else
    Hi Traxxas Mad 76,

thanks,
    was it an setting problem you could fix yourself?

I do think the problem is in the Lipo's