I had a few questions about it.
1. How much suspension travel does it have? My buddy's Ford Raptor Slash has about 3 inches of travel.
2. Can I fit a Ford Fiesta 1/16 scale body on the car? As a back up body.
3. How fast is it, and is it good on road and off road?
1, not too much, it desperately needs droop settings. But you can swap the slash shocks over I believe for longer travel.
2. Yes, the Rallly, Fiesta, and Ken Block bodies all fit the car. Also the ProLine Camaro GS is made for the chassis
3. You could easily see 30-35 out of this car without anything except for a battery change, and possibly a pinion change.
It has capabilites to do both on/off-road. And it performs quite well on both. On-road it gets a little hairy at higher speeds, as with anything else.
So should I get this car?
YES!!!! you should
Do you have other RCs? What do you normally/like to run on? Dirt, asphalt etc or will u mainly use it for offroad?
Pretty much offroad. I've used Robby Gordon's Speed Energy Slash, but that's it.
the 1/16 rally car is sort of a drifter, but if you put e revo shocks and slash tires it will go off road
With great brushless comes great responsibility.