RC Racer

4907 t-maxx to e-maxx

ok so.im basically toying with the idea of converting my nitro to brushless. am wondering if I have to change much to do it? apart from possibly the diffs, trans. and obviously getting an esc a motor and a battery mount.

ive alreaded modded my maxx up with rpm parts and steel axels and revo tyres and wheels on the way. cheers
    modded 3906 e-maxx

RC Racer
    or should I go out and buy an emaxx chassis and convert all my tmaxx stuff to that? instead of trying to bolt it all to my tmaxx chassis
    modded 3906 e-maxx

RC Racer
    I am doing this exactly right now. I searched alot of different mounts to use the original trans and chassis from the nitro. No good ideas or anything that even looked good. I went a little bit over the top with mine, alot of aluminum and quite a bit that really didnt need changed. Basically only ended up using my diffs and front rpm arms that i already had. Other than that it is all new alum or rpm. I rebuilt the diffs and used new alum flm bulks. The biggest expense still to date is the Mamba system. And the waiting period has been horrible but it is finally set to deliver tomorrow. If your thinking of this system def get your name on a waiting list or get one on backorder. If you need any help pm me and ill see if i can help.

RC Racer
    cheers mate much appreciated. I probably wont worry about a mamba system for mine as I dont need it to go crazy fast haha. probably just a big verlinion or a different castle motor. or might see if I can pick a mm up on ebay cheap. was thinking of getting a 3908 chassis and building it using the parts from my nitro and obviously buying the neccassary parts to turn it e-maxx. was just hoping to save some coin hah
    modded 3906 e-maxx

RC Racer
    yeah that was my original plan. you can get a original plastic chassis for like ten bucks and that's pretty much all you need other than batteries and your motor setup.

RC Racer
    cheers. im thinking of getting a 3905/3903 chassis and converting parts over to it.. will save me money and ill still have my t-maxx chassis ans srt up on original chassis for when I feel like building a nitro maxx again
    modded 3906 e-maxx