RC Enthusiast

RPM arms and FLM chassis

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered the same issues I have. Bought FLM chassis hybrid diffs and RPM arms true track on rear standard on front. As I assembled this I noticed the front shock tower was leaning forward and the front RPM arms were rubbing the chassis now before I get my dremmel out I just wondered is this normal or not?

RC Racer
    pics please?

RC Champion
    Not normal, I have two FLM chassis with RPM all around including true tracks on rear, and they don't bind.

RC Champion
    Myself plus a few others that ive read have had that same problem. Mine was just a matter of shaving a little material off the back of the upper arm where it rubbed on the chassis on one side.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanjs EMaxxBrushless I thought I was going to have to invest in a whole new
    Front hybrid diff it only leans back slightly just enough to cause it to rub, I'll just shave a bit off and all will be well. Glad there are others on here that have experienced the same pain.

RC Qualifier
    Yes, I had to shave a tiny bit off of my RPM arms to have it all fit...came out nicely !

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks guys I was totally thinking should it lean back slightly and if it didn't tuen it wouldn't rub but it cannot be any other way and I'm looking forward to putting in the mip drives

RC Qualifier
    post some pictures of your progress