RC Racer

Anyone have a problem like this with support?

So last week I had to send my TQI Docking station back for warranty repair (the Link application wasn't recognizing the docking base or receiver). So I sent that back no problem.

To my luck (or the opposite actually) my XL-5 ESC that I just purchased on 3/14 went out over the weekend. So I called traxxas and they said they would send a RMA for that product as well. I never got it and I've called twice today to have them resend the RMA. But when I get an e-mail, it's the e-mail that was auto generated to let me know that my Docking station and radio had been received. Is it something in their system that I can't get another RMA until the first one is closed?

(Sorry but I couldn't find a better forum to post this under. This is for my P2de)

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    can you call back and get the rma directly from a service rep? I would keep calling till the issue is resolved. I have had much better luck with support talking directly to a person for everything...
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Racer
    Thanks!

I did call them and get the RMA number. Although it's weird... Somehow my previous RMA product got lumped into my current RMA. Not really sure why. Hopefully everything gets back ok.