RC Qualifier

Revo 3.3 feeler thread

Ok I do not really have good pictures of the Revo and I want to know how much it's worth and I know that it's only worth what some one will pay for it! But it's a stock roller so no engine or receiver everything thing is there all servos included. It is the newest model but it has been converted to forward only. I know it used to be raced and only had a 3.3 behind the transmission it's hole life. And I've had it for a couple months. I'm getting rig of It because I run my other Revo more.
    Thanks

RC Competitor
    150-200? Maybe someone can chime in but thats what they all seem to be going for on ebay. I see some rtr ones in good shape for 300
    revo 3.3 in progress

RC Qualifier
    cheaper here in the uk for a roller, which is strange because parts and everything are more expensive and harder to get good price or good second hand deals... but rollers go for around 80 which would work out around $130... thats why I say its strange because certain parts will sell well such as tranny and motors for $50-70 second hand but if your gonna sell who wants to strip it and end up with loads of parts you cant shift.. and having to pay all the fees on ebay for each sale and listing fee.

like you say, what someone is willing to pay... anywhere from $90-200 and likely to be in between..lol

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RevoDeano View Post
    cheaper here in the uk for a roller, which is strange because parts and everything are more expensive and harder to get good price or good second hand deals... but rollers go for around 80 which would work out around $130... thats why I say its strange because certain parts will sell well such as tranny and motors for $50-70 second hand but if your gonna sell who wants to strip it and end up with loads of parts you cant shift.. and having to pay all the fees on ebay for each sale and listing fee.

like you say, what someone is willing to pay... anywhere from $90-200 and likely to be in between..lol
    I understand that in my head it just seems easier to make it a complete truck because everything is their except for the engine and receiver. (And I'm talking for the next owner ) but. You guys think I should make it a complete truck and then sell it??
    Thanks

From what I've seen stock Revos go for around $275-300 RTR. A little more if there are extra goodies or upgrades.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    i Paid $400 for my revo used but it had a ton of upgrades and it only had 3 tanks run through it past break in. Im seeing roller on eBay going for $150-250
    "You just got passed by a Traxxas"

RC Qualifier
    whatever you do you gotta make a few $$ right, its not worth giving it away which Is why I have 4 revos now, so dont go spending money on her if you aint gonna get it back.. I personally dont like to buy certain parts 2nd such as motors or hump packs or lipos etc as you just dont know what use they have had and how relaible they will be, so either stick a brand new motor in and ask for more $ or keep as a roller and sell like that.. this way you either sell as a brand new never ran motor or as a roller at a reasonable price to allow others to buy there own mill... I keep buying rollers for spare parts and then dont want to sell them on for peanuts. hence why I have 4 now..
    again I think $200 may be a little high for a 2.5 stocker.. but if it has any upgrades or good wheels and tyres such as 40series big joes or something, these can up the price a little