I need advice on what highschool to go to..
Only reason I'm asking here is because I need unbiased answers
Also many of you are in highschool or well into your adulthood
All help appreciated
Well I have two highschools I really want to go to.
Here are the options..
Highschool #1-here are some points..
- French immersion is what I have to take
(it goes from grade 7-12.. I am now in my second year and I'm not.. The strongest.. ; low 70's in French..)
- has alot of Tech classes ( automotive,machining,welding,construction,wood shop and I think that's all)
- 3 electives I can take..
- I know about half of the people at the school
- English .. (yessss)
- only wood shop and construction (Awww)
- 2 electives.. 1 is taken away due to religeon
- I know about 50 kids there
So the reason I like school number two is because it's English
I've been really struggling this year with my French
I used to get 1's and 2's..
But now I'm getting a tutor so i am now getting 3's but im still fairly bad..
And help would be appreciated..
If I do go to highschool #1 I can become bilingual..