Step by step nitro sport to nitro rustler conversion chasssis

hi, long story short. I want to have an all aluminium chassis for my nitro sport and I figured out I can do that by fitting in the nitro rustler chasssis. I am only a noob and never worked on a car in my life, so can you guys explain to me the level of difficulty it is to swap off the chassis? Also, if you guys have done it, can you guys lead me step by step into what I need and how to do it (do I need to drill holes? etc. etc.) . (Remember it's only the chassis) I dont care about the engine, etc. I want to know the cheapest way to do it.

I COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS WHOLE SITUATION BY BUYING A NITRO FIRESTORM 10T FROM HPI

RC Qualifier
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...ler-Conversion. <<<<You should ask that guy
    And by the way it's not gonna be hard especially because u say your a noob yet you have a nitro and aren't complaining about maintenance or anything...so I wouldn't say your a noob and a lot of hobby shops don't stock hpi parts nearly as much as traxxas so you would be better off with the traxxas over the firestorm in that aspect
    You ain't bashin unless your crashin!!

Thanks for the help man! do I just replay to his forum or message him? im kind of new to this forum

RC Qualifier
    You could probly do both but he might se a pm faster
    You ain't bashin unless your crashin!!

Thx man! Great help