RC poster

Car or batteries???

I have a traxxas 4x4 slash stock. Nothing modified at all. I broke an a arm about a year ago and got lazy and didn't fix it. About 2 weeks ago I got the bug again and decided to get it going again. So I spent some good time going through the car making sure all the screws were in and nothing else was broken. When I went to charge my batteries they did charge couldn't tell u how far. But when I plug them into my slash they will take off like normal you know fast spinning tires and throwing gravel and then just slows down it does this with the lipo I have and my 7 cell batteries. I ordered a new traxxas lipo but I'm not sure if that's the problem. A few times my slash would not go at all then I would unplug and replug it would run for a few then do it again. Nothing was hot on the car at all. Any ideas

this might be best placed in the slash 4x4 forum as this is the lipo forum and gets attention but not for support of a slash there its more traffic. sounds like to me though a esc issue perhaps. you need to check your lipo using a multi meter each cell on the balance plug or you can get a cell checker for the voltage on ebay they have them for like $3-4 or spc racing has them too.
    DEU 8:18 ESV