RC poster

ez peak plus says 'full' when done charging

1. after my batteries are fully charged the chime goes on, I know thats normal but my question was when i press stop the chime is still on and like seconds later the chime turns off and I can go back to the battery type display screen, basically when i press stop, the chime still stays on for a couple seconds, is this normal?

2. does the ez peak plus have an on/off switch, or do you simply disconnect it to turn it off?

3. I have an ez peak plus, and traxxas 5000mah 3s packs, how do I set the storage mode for these batteries if I wanna store them for a couple days?

thanks
    Last edited by TRAXXAS_Z71; 03-11-2013 at 02:29 AM.

Welcome to the fourms!

1:When I hit stop on my EZ Peak Plus, the chime stops the secound I press stop, so I'm not sure if that's normal.

2: It doesn't have a on/off switch, you just plug it in to turn it on, and unplug it to turn it off.

3: Did your charger come with the manuel? The manuel has all the info you need in it.

Hope this helps!
    My life is busy, but I'm still lurking! 24 RC's

RC poster
    thanks for the info! ill be sure to read more about it on the manual, im new to the forum also, so I thought id ask a few questions, cheers

RC Qualifier
    I don't a Traxxas EZpeak but wanted to say Welcome to the Forum!