RC Qualifier

saved my Self a week on waiting for parts.

I have the RPM tru track in the rear with aluminum piviot balls i bought by mistake and its a mistake i'll never make again. these are garbage.

Well one even broke in the tru track and broke off inside the arm, Lukily I have a screw extractor kit and this is saved my lots in RC's and other hobbies as well. I figured I'll let people know how handy this comes as well as some vice grips.

RC Champion
    Nice M12 driver, Brushless/lithium of course! This guy ^ appreciates good tools. Thanks for the tip.

RC Qualifier
    Yup i have the 18V Fuel drill and driver as well with the 4Ah batteries

RC Champion
    Sweet, You got the 18v too. I had just got the m12 like yours, when I found the 12v PVC shear with a 2ah pack sitting in the road at a intersection! I jumped out looked around and then it was mine. I use it for a tree trimmer. I also have the bigger job site radio that I use to work on my erbe.

RC Qualifier
    Awesome. I do a lot of work on Snowmobiles, Dirt bike, My truck, House, and so on. I'm also an Instrument tech, (not music, I repair control systems and instruments at an oil and gas plant)

One other thing that came in handy was, I had glued all my tires as left sides. I have no old pots and pans and didn't want to stink out the house anyway. I heard of acetone eating glue so I cut open a windshield wash container and filled it with 2 liters of the cheapest acetone at a local hardware store. I left it all night and all day while i was at work, When i got home i just pulled the tires right off. then i poured the acetone back in to be reused another time.