RC poster

Can the two different transmitters pair to one receivers??

Hello everybody,
    I want to know that can the two different transmitters pair to one receivers (one truck)??
    If I have two 2.4G TQi transmitters and one truck.
    I want to modified one of the transmitters to be a single-hand operation transmitters by myself, so I can not only easy control the car by single hand, but also play the car with special effect by the unmodified transmitters.
    But, I'm not sure that can the two different transmitters pair to the same receivers (one truck) at the different running time?
    Sorry, my English is not well, I try to describe concisely.

You would have to bind the transmitter to the receiver each time you switch remotes. But aside from that, it will work fine.
    Brushless Everything

Quote Originally Posted by MaXXL View Post
    You would have to bind the transmitter to the receiver each time you switch remotes. But aside from that, it will work fine.
    I have two transmitters bound to six trucks and I don't
    have to rebind each time I switch, once bound they stay bound.

But you have 1 Tx for multiple models. He has multiple transmitters for 1 model. Or am i misunderstanding your post?

Or maybe both can be bound simultaneously? Idk because Ive never owned a tqi.

Either way, its not a big deal even if you have to bind each time.
    Last edited by MaXXL; 04-26-2016 at 11:57 AM.
    Brushless Everything

But you have 1 Tx for multiple models. He has multiple transmitters for 1 model. Or am i misunderstanding your post?

Or maybe both can be bound simultaneously? Idk because Ive never owned a tqi.

Either way, its not a big deal even if you have to bind each time.
    I have multiple transmitters bound to multiple cars at the same time, all TQi bluetooth.

RC poster
    So..For example, I can play the car with transmitter No.1. And after the car switch remotes, I can use transmitter No.2 to link again. But, do I need to open the "Receiver Box" to push the "Link Button" to link when I want to change the transmitter? Or I can just push the "EZ-Set Button" to link with each transmitters, then it will link automatically

Quote Originally Posted by jacksletter2002 View Post
    So..For example, I can play the car with transmitter No.1. And after the car switch remotes, I can use transmitter No.2 to link again. But, do I need to open the "Receiver Box" to push the "Link Button" to link when I want to change the transmitter? Or I can just push the "EZ-Set Button" to link with each transmitters, then it will link automatically
    No, mine stay bound.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2 View Post
    No, mine stay bound.
    OK..Thanks.
    I will buy a new transmitter, and try it later.
    Hope it can work.

Depends on your radios I would assume, I know I could with my 3pl and 4pls futaba.

I have linked all my trucks in both and just toggle on my memorry settings if I have to use only one transmitter.
    Once they are all linked I do not have to open up my receiver box.
    Live life to the fullest

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    Depends on your radios I would assume, I know I could with my 3pl and 4pls futaba.

I have linked all my trucks in both and just toggle on my memorry settings if I have to use only one transmitter.
    Once they are all linked I do not have to open up my receiver box.
    So the futaba 3pl and 4pls can link to the same receiver. And when playing, just choosing one transmitter, switch on the transmitter, turn on the truck, and then playing, is that right?

So the futaba 3pl and 4pls can link to the same receiver. And when playing, just choosing one transmitter, switch on the transmitter, turn on the truck, and then playing, is that right?
    Any receiver that can be linked to either one of them will. I have five receivers that are compatible with the 3pl and 4pls, and can link any of them to the trucks..the 3pl has 10 memorry and the 4pls 30 car memory. I have linked all my five cars to each one and left them in memory so that if I forget one transmiter I could just go into memory and use the transmitter I have.
    Live life to the fullest

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
    Any receiver that can be linked to either one of them will. I have five receivers that are compatible with the 3pl and 4pls, and can link any of them to the trucks..the 3pl has 10 memorry and the 4pls 30 car memory. I have linked all my five cars to each one and left them in memory so that if I forget one transmiter I could just go into memory and use the transmitter I have.
    OK, I got it. But, can the traxxas receiver #6518 also do that? I only have one TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and one receiver (MODEL 6507X). I can't try it now.

OK, I got it. But, can the traxxas receiver #6518 also do that? I only have one TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and one receiver (MODEL 6507X). I can't try it now.
    Unfortunately I never got the chance to with my tqi because I gave it away.
    Live life to the fullest