The sheet metal came today and I drew out the shape I've decided on. I like the shape because I'll be able to add mud guards along the edge of the front and the sides. I then cut it out, it seems very strong! The four holes in the front are for the bulkhead, which are also beveled out. I also incorporated a guard so no rocks hit the drive shaft. I cut a slit underneath and bent it the opposite direction to get it smooth on the top.
Here's the front installed. I've decided to mount the bulkhead flat to prevent the slanted up-travel of the slash bulkhead. I also made a body mount/shock tower out of aluminum L-bracket. I'll drill the holes for the shocks once everything is on there.