This racetrack is called Pines RaceWay or Pines SpeedWay. It has been built at least ten years ago. Through that decade+, the track has been modified and improved. The surface is a combination of a small layer of topsoil and the rest is made of clay. We continue to test the layout of the track. Recently, we patched the jumps because of wear and tear from constant use. We also filled in some sections of the ground to make it flatter and more level, for a smoother and faster speeds. The race track needs maintenance, mainly during the Fall and Winter seasons, because of the fallen pine straw, pine cones, twigs, and dead leaves. After a thorough clean-up, we can race from the months of January to, I'd say, late October, at this outdoor race track. I will post our videos onto this thread, so that they will all be in one place. In the first few vids, we aren't really going that fast at all. We are currently running stock class Short Course trucks with the VXL systems mated with Traxxas 3000mAh 8.4V NiMH batteries. I'm waiting on the four IP Intellect 2S 80C 7200mAh LiPo battery packs I bought online from rcMart.