Thread: New body?S

RC Qualifier

New body?S

so I just bought a new body for my truck and it came w/ 4 bags w/ blue hex screws and looks like spacers also, what are these for

RC Qualifier
    to mount number plates? What body did you get?
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Qualifier
    oh yea I just noticed the plates attached to the back of the truck, proline raptor

RC Qualifier
    Nice choice! Flowtek??
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Qualifier
    It doesn't say anything about flowtek so I'm not sure, but I messed up lol I was in a hurry and while cutting the side door the scissors slipped and I cut in to the bottom half that goes over the nerf bars hahaha so it's a little shorter but I don't care it's just my basher not that big of a difference

RC Qualifier
    I'm done painting my new body and was wondering how long I should let it dry before I take off the window stickers and protective film cover, I did solid black so I only used 1 can of paint

RC Qualifier
    Should dry up pretty fast. Just a heads up reinforce the back area of that body its super weak and will crack very easily. I've gone through a few already and I either use duct tape or shoe goo with drywall tape depending on application.
    2wd slash, PL LCG, CC 3800, Powerstrokes, S6040

RC Qualifier
    yea I don't expect it to last long I messed up lol the front I put the holes in the wrong place then did a second hole and one ripped to the first one hahah oh well learn from mistakes, but paint and stickers came out nice, next body going to be perfect