RC Qualifier

Rochester NY anyone looking to relocate there for awhile

Anyway looking to go late March early april and was thinking of selling truck but thought Id check and see if anyone was around Rochester NY area??? I hope I spelled that correctly
    T-Maxx 3.3 :)

RC Qualifier
    Ya I might be there what are you selling?
    You ain't bashin unless your crashin!!

RC Qualifier
    not selling now looking for people or tracks out there to run/race bash with etc.

RC Qualifier
    Oh I only really know of 2 tracks one is an indoor track forgot the name sorry but it is underneath a blockbuster if that helps I'm unsure also if it would be open...and the other track which is really good is called "makintraxx" which is an outdoor track in rush Henrietta ny and they have a website you could check out but I'm almost positive they won't be open due to the winter weather...they also have a Facebook page I believe
    You ain't bashin unless your crashin!!

RC Qualifier
    thanks ya I had no Idea they have a Grip of snow and it was like 11 outside 3 days ago or so , I wont be there till around 3-12 anyway but just trying to get an Idea of whats there thanks so weird as we got no snow here on west coast and it is 60 and sunny today

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by spudler_t View Post
    thanks ya I had no Idea they have a Grip of snow and it was like 11 outside 3 days ago or so , I wont be there till around 3-12 anyway but just trying to get an Idea of whats there thanks so weird as we got no snow here on west coast and it is 60 and sunny today
    I live right by there, about 45 minutes away. There is no way that snow is gonna melt within a few weeks. It's not supposed to get really war, here til mid march
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Qualifier
    cool I was hoping to see some snow this winter I am a snow nut yet since 86 I have lives without snow, go figure well at least next year I will be in snow in teh winter

RC Qualifier
    Thanks Im finally Here I ve got to wait for my last Boxes to Arrive if UPS doesn't destroy them like they did my Pro audio stuff, so not impressed with UPS, anyway what s the Website name for the Henrietta track I was just out there today, kinda cool there is still some snow gives me a chance to work on it a little

RC Qualifier
    Found the Makintraxx Located in NY they had been talking about opening soon but another blast of snow and 11 outside will put a hold on that for some time, was driving around on satureday or sunday it was 50 outside, wow talk about extreme changes LOL
    Pretty cool though I found a Nice shop locally and The people at the track say I can come out and test it out on a non race day since i have never driven on a actual track and have no Idea hwo teh truck willl actually work on a real track and if I am even agood enough driver to stay on teh track LOL