Thread: ESC Problem

Threaded View

RC Qualifier

ESC Problem

Ok folks... Need help... I recently added the CC External BEC to my XO-1 and followed directions to the letter. Disconnected the power wire from the ESC and using a Y adapter connected both BEC and ESC to the receiver(Rx) slot #2. Now the issues I have is that the ESC will NOT ARM (all lights flashing) when I turn it on. For the ESC to Arm I have to leave the ESC switched on all the time and Only when I connect the batteries it will arm. The interesting thing is I have the EXACT same set-up in my HPI Vorza and I have no problems ... What am I doing wrong? Let me know how to solve this... I called Traxxas and they say its Castle's problem... called Castle and they say that the ESC is not seeing the Rx... Thing is, when I leave the ESC switch on and then connect the batteries, it arms but once the switch is off I connect the batteries and then turn the ESC switch on it WILL NOT ARM... I spent more money on another Rx, another BEC and Castle Link field connect where I updated the firmware and increased the BEC to 6 volts for my Savox servo ALL in vain.... Let me know what you folks think and how I can fix this....

XO-1/jato 3.3/TMaxx picco jl red dot/ofna lx2/ HPI Vorza flux
    Last edited by XO-1 MD; 02-08-2013 at 10:42 PM.