RC Qualifier

anyone unicycle?

i know its kinda wierd just wondering if anybody rode unicycles? if so what tricks and stuff can you do? i ride a small sun uni, and a torker 5 footer. lots of fun...
    Emaxx 3905 FS in the market place.

RC poster
    I can ride a unicycle, i have a 20" schwin. I dont ride it much any more i use to ride like a tall 6 foot one when i was in elementry school that was a long time ago. I cant really do any tricks anymore i use to do jumps and things jumping rope on them is kind of fun.

You guys ever see the guys who ride freeride/trials unis? Those guys are insane. Some of the stuff they do would be hard to do standing up.
    Some like R/C's that are fast, others like nitro

RC Champion
    i have on tried it out a couple times but got board.
    i bet my Quad could out RIP your Quad!!

RC Champion
    Every year we have an awards program for our kids soccer teams, and we've had a guy come out twice that rides uni's and does like magic tricks and stuff. He's hillarious. He rides one that he has to climb up it to get on, it's at least 8, or maybe even 10 feet high. Once he got a little too close to the end of the stage and he was scared you could see it in his eyes. I thought he was going off into the crowd. But he puts on a great show. He has performed at nba games, and I think the super bowl.
    2nd Annual Steve Raddatz Memorial Race pm me

RC Qualifier
    thats mad cool. i think everyone should try it. its frustrating and boring at first, but when you get the hang of it its awesome and you can really learn great stuff to do on them.
    Emaxx 3905 FS in the market place.

RC Qualifier
    yeah, unicycling is really fun. the one i usually ride is broken, so i ordered a new 2013 torker cx24 in black. i can't wait for it to come
    "That don't make NO sense!"