Just took my Power Cell 8.4 Volt 3000MAH 7 Cell battery that came with my truck off the charger, and I am pretty sure I just burned my hand. I looked and the plastic wrapping on the battery looks like it started melting in some spots. NOT SAFE!!! I also noticed that right before the wired go in under the black cap thing on the battery, the plastic is ripped and the copper wire is exposed. I don't know if I should try and fix the wire, then wrap the battery back in a plastic wrap that I have seen people use for covering batteries. SO, is there a way I can fix it or is the battery as good as dead?
Dirt Slingerz Racing
Slash VXL - Summit