Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Yeah Im curious too. I am looking to fine tune my setup for a tight track with limited straigs and lots of turns. Per Steve Slaydens setup I am running 10f/60c/7r. Need a little more steering in the turns. What should I go to? I am confusing myself on all the info now. lol

Thinking of going 15f/100c/5r ?

RC Racer
    i definitely like the center diff for the track...isn't much difference imo,but enough for me to like it better (at least on a loose track,sticky track is prolly much more noticeable)

i would say use the slipper for bashing hard though

i haven't swapped my front or rear diff fluids yet,but i am gonna try 10r/30f...i have them on the desk,just gotta do it now

RC Qualifier
    Back to the top!!!! I'm with you ArmySSG, can we discuss this a lil more for a novice racer??? Is 15/30/5 (f/c/r) a good place to start??? I have just grease in the f/r and stock fluid in the center.....and pretty much only race....would appreciate any help....
    rc10T3, TT Sparrowhawk XXB, Slash 4x4, 1/16 Rally

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by mydudrevo View Post
    try 15/30/5 i promise you will like it
    mydudrevo is spot on, I trolled the internet and wrote down every bodies suggestion and averaged it out, and guess what 15/30/5 or heavier in that ratio was about average.
    I put 15/30/5 in my truck on the weekend and it now drives like a demon, more control under power and in corners under power. I won't be changing this ratio any time soon, it works that well, guys I were bashing with have all ordered oils the difference blew them away that much

T.A.C
    Keep on Bashing and you will keep on Trashing

RC Racer
    i have run 50f/100/30r,then 30f/100/10r and now am gonna run 10f/100/7r...i definitely like the the 50/30 with a slipper for bashing,but i know i will like the 10/7 with a center diff for the track...the lighter turns on high traction very good,but the heavier rocks in the loose stuff for sliding around and bashing!!!

RC Qualifier
    any suggestions for a carpeted off road track ???? let me know please... im also wondering to... im still playing around with my pro line powerstroke shocks.. any help on these would be much appreciated as well
    drive it like you stole it !!!!!!!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    I'm seeing great results with 10f/60c/4r. Running this on a tight technical clay track. Rocks the turn and power is just on tap coming out of the corners.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Team arsy car View Post
    mydudrevo is spot on, I trolled the internet and wrote down every bodies suggestion and averaged it out, and guess what 15/30/5 or heavier in that ratio was about average.
    I put 15/30/5 in my truck on the weekend and it now drives like a demon, more control under power and in corners under power. I won't be changing this ratio any time soon, it works that well, guys I were bashing with have all ordered oils the difference blew them away that much

T.A.C
    huh,you only bash?