RC Champion

Broke my Bandit and upgraded it.

Was out driving with a couple of friends the other night with the X0-1 wheels and tires on my Bandit.
    The tires don't grip all that well when the ground is cold and during one pass on the street, the car slid towards the left and clipped the opening of a sewer drain next to the curb.
    Car almost went into the sewer drain.

Decided to go with the RPM transmission case since the rest of the car is RPM already,

Back together,

ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

RC Competitor
    That's a nice looking Bandit, are you using the rpm hubs?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

RC Champion
    Thanks.
    Ya,I've got the RPM Hubs, arms, bumper, and transmission case on the this Bandit.
    I'm using Rustler arms to get the wider stance, it was too skinny to me, looked funny.
    The way it sits now looks much better to me.

RC Competitor
    Rustler rear and front or just rear? How do you find tracking? I noticed you don't have much, if any, toe-in on he front. I've had to increase he toe-in on my mostly stock Bandit front to match the back so it runs straight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

RC Champion
    Rustler front and rear. I put the Rustler fronts on last night after I did the trans case and
    haven't driven it yet.
    I may have to change the toe links for the steering, I don't think I have enough threaded rod in the
    eyelet since these are the bandit toe links and the rustler arms are about an 1/8-1/4" wider.
    Tracking was fine with the rustler rear and bandit front arms. It's too cold to stand outside and
    drive the car right now.

Oh, here is how the car sat stock with buggy wheels and the 17mm traxxas adapters,

also, the camera lens makes the wheels look toed in and out more than they really are on the overhead shots.
    Last edited by Zepher; 02-04-2013 at 05:38 PM.