Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    hi there mate!! I put back my MMM/2200 on my Rally GT8 today and my motor temp stays at 140-145 degrees geared it 20t/36t, my ESC didn't come on either within 5mins of running.
    Hey mate...did you measure those temps with a temp gun. Mine geared at 21/36 MOD1 was hot to touch. I changed to 19/36 MOD1 and it wasn't much better, I wanted to take my finger off immediately it was still so hot. I ran 19/40 MOD1 today and my motor only got to 46C.
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by MITCH316 View Post
    Hey mate...did you measure those temps with a temp gun. Mine geared at 21/36 MOD1 was hot to touch. I changed to 19/36 MOD1 and it wasn't much better, I wanted to take my finger off immediately it was still so hot. I ran 19/40 MOD1 today and my motor only got to 46C.
    yeah I finally got a 9v battery for my temp gun lol, so I got to use it again.
    humay has left the building, peace.

RC Qualifier
    I never get bored reading your build-up man!

Keep up the good work!
    I want an avatar... 3000 posts here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by stampede_fanatic View Post
    I never get bored reading your build-up man!

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks mate...I appreciate the feedback .
    Rock n Rolla !

Not much to add...I haven't got around to making another video yet of my Rally in action as I haven't had any one to film me..hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll get around to it.

I haven't changed any settings, still the same as above. I have been running MOD1 19/40, and with it been winter here my temps are reaching a max of 75*C with hard running. I have ordered myself a 17 & 18 MOD1 pinion. I am going to try running 18/38 and see how that affects my temps...I ideally want my motor temps between 60 - 66*C.

This rig is really quick on 4s...it has crazy acceleration, makes it difficult taking it for a burn in the road outside my house as the streets here are really narrow and not long enough. I might head out to an Industrial area sometime where the streets are wider and quieter to give this rig a good top end burn. I also at some stage will head to one of the local RC Car tracks and see how rig handles on a street course.
    Rock n Rolla !

I got a new vid I made that I wanted to share with all...this is of my eRevo at one of our local bash spots...We filmed the video from my mates quadcopter with a GoPro attached. This is still a work in progress as we are trying to find our GROOVE with each other. The more we do this I am sure the better we will become at filming and getting better shots of our rigs in action.

I hope to get one with the Rally soon .

Rock n Rolla !

Cool 26/05/2013 06:45am

<<New Rally PF8-GT VID>>

Well guys, here is my new Rally vid...sorry it has taken so long to get some footage of my rig in action. I am still running MOD1 19/40 here. Temps reached as high as 75*C today...I think I will be looking to change this to 18/38 and see how we go with temps.

This was shot this morning around 06:45am...a beautiful morning again today. I will try get som footage with the quad copter at sometime

Rock n Rolla !

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    glad to see your running that car again mate, looks good!!

RC Qualifier
    Video came out nicely mate. Your rig is going well there. Well done on another build well done
    Always get a 2nd Opinion!

RC Qualifier
    Awesome video, awesome rally, there's nothing that isn't awesome about your build. Wonderful job. And glad to see it isn't sitting on a shelf lol.

Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    glad to see your running that car again mate, looks good!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugs View Post
    Video came out nicely mate. Your rig is going well there. Well done on another build well done
    Thanks guys...I'm really enjoying this rig again. So much fun just have a 25min bash speed, powerslide session .
    Rock n Rolla !