Thread: New body

RC Competitor

New body

Hello I am looking for a new body for my Slash, but I want one that leaves the tires open like they are on my Summit. Does anyone know which bodies would fit?

RC Champion
    there is no way to do that with sc tires. You will need to get some trenchers or something and make it a MT.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Champion
    Yeah once you get some MT tires then youll be set. Just find a MT body. It would look weird with small tires it has.
    Slash 4x4 built w/ RC4WD PRL RPM STRC TRX and MIP

RC Racer
    I had a ford raptor body once that wasn't the SCT or the true scale. It required taller body mounts that came with it and left the tires open. Think it was either Proline or JConcepts. Looked kind of silly though with SCT tires and wheels on it.. Definitely go MT wheels/tires if you can find that body... 2.8 trenchers or badlands on the desperado would look good.

RC Qualifier
    This was my buddies off a nitro rc buggy, yeah a little small and my bumper sticks out too far, but this body is tough as nails. And I like the way the wheels are out from the body

E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s

RC Competitor
    MT tires will not fix my problem because at least some of the tires will be under the body. I am not looking for new tires, just a new body that doesn't have fenders because of all the snow and dirt the tires throw up hit the body and land on the chassis. It doesn't have to be a short course body though.

I put a eRevo slipstream on my Slash and it looks pretty good but is a little long.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Racer
    could always get you an outerwears or dusty motors shroud for your slash, I have the dusty motors, which has a zipper so you only have to velcro it once and use the zipper to change batts, and it works like a champ, nothing gets into the chassis but real fine dust. Sorry I was no help on the body.. Not too familiar with all the bodies out there..

RC Champion
    Perhaps an E-Maxx body would fit? Also, what about getting a regular body, then cutting the fenders off?