RC Qualifier

Tires, suspension, MM2 questions.

Hi everyone,
    Can you guys help me with figuring out a few things with my summit, like what is the big thing with the orange springs?? I'm thinking about getting some but do I get all four? Or have a combination? Then could someone help me the best settings on the suspension for hardcore off roading like which hole 1st 2nd or what?? My question about tires, what are you guys using?? I want good all around tire? (the truck will have a mamba monster 2 in it) my last questions is about the mamba monster 2 the water proof one. Can you submerge it as far as I see you can but in don't know? Can I use the same motor mount? And do they offer the mamba monster 2 in traxxas trucks now or are they still making the regular mamba monster??
    Thanks everyone the help is much appreciated!

RC Qualifier
    Orange springs in rear help with the squat under hard throttle. DEF worth the $7 upgrade. I only did the rear. These trucks were not meant for precision finesse driving like you would if you were racing a slash so the holes will not come into play. Everyone uses Trenchers because everyone loves them. They hold up well under brushless power as well. No motor system was meant to be submerged, but they are waterproof. The purpose of waterproof is for shallow stream crossings, puddle jumping, etc.. Not driving along the bottom of a lake. Yes, same motor mount. Still selling reg Mamba for the e-revo....far as I have heard.

RC Qualifier
    Ok thanks man!!! That helps me a lot!!