RC Racer

anyone living in ohio

is there anyone who lives in ohio????..if so are you close to chillicothe or do you live in chillicothe?

RC Competitor
    i live in troy ohio it is close to dayton if that helps any
    What should i get a t-maxx or a Pirate 10 rtr with a .21 engine for 359?

RC Qualifier
    I live in Kettering Ohio,Also by Dayton.

RC Qualifier
    I live Near Mandsfild Ohio. I dont know any one near me
    It wasnt me

RC Racer
    i live in willard about 20 mile away from mandsfild

RC Enthusiast

Columbus now... Home town is Mansfield

I live In Columbus, Ohio. But, My home town is Mansfield.. well actually Ontario. I am looking for a good place for a friend and I to run our new T-MAXX's. Looking for motocross/ bmx tracks. Or any R/C tracks in the area....

Someone was telling me of an indoor R/C track here at the fairgrounds in Franklin county were you can race them.. But, I haven't had the chance to go there yet.

RC Racer
    down here in chilli there are some major dirt trails for bikes and RC trucks....with huge jumps that are 15 to 20 feet high and theres is hills 50 foot high hills to go down to hit the jumps....my maxx was so high it broke the whole front end off of the truck when it landed

RC poster
    I live Newark, ohio about 30 miles east of Columbus. Please let me know if you get some info on the indoor track!!! t-maxx lives on-------

RC Competitor
    I live in Chillicothe,
    Where do you run at?
    I,ve ran at the Powerlines on the east side. At the City park anex BIG dirt piles.

Tim
    If your dad ask "Do I Look Stupid?" Don't Answer!!

RC Competitor

WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN HIDING?

I HAVE BUILT A 450' 12' WIDE DIRT TRI-OVAL THAT ME AND MY BUDDIES RACE ON. I LIVE ON REFUGEE RD. JUST NORTH OF KIRKERSVILLE. THAT IS THE SMALL TOWN JUST WEST OF NATIONAL TRAIL RACEWAY. FOR ALL YOU GUYS WHO ARE FARTHER AWAY, THATS 30 MILES DUE EAST OF COLUMBUS 3 MILES NORTH OF I-70. THE TRACK WAS BUILT JUST FOR T MAXXES-HINCE 12' WIDE! AND THE EAST END OF THE TRACK HAS A 65' LONG BANK TURN. THE BACK STRAIGHT IS WELL OVER 100 FEET LONG. THERE ARE NO JUMPS BECAUSE THE TRACK IS SO BIG, THE TRUCKS ARE RUNNING OVER 20 MPH MOST OF THE TIME. THE TRACK IS ALLMOST TOTALLY FLAT , IT HAS BEEN GRADED TO SHED WATER. WE CAN USUALLY RACE WITHIN 2 HRS. AFTER IT RAINS. I HAVE LEAF BLOWERS, A TRACK DRAG, AND A TRACTOR WITH A PUMP,55GALLON TANK WITH A GARDEN HOSE TO WET DOWN THE CORNERS AND DUSTY SPOTS. EVER SEE 4 TMAXXES GO 4 WIDE, THROUGH A 70' BANK TURN AT 25 MPH? WE ALL RUN TRUCK BODIES WITH NASCAR DECAL KITS. IT IS SOME OF THE BADDEST RACING YOU WILL EVER SEE. AND WE DON,T BREAK STUFF.
    I wanna be like daddas

RC Racer
    hey you let electric run on your track i live in frazeysburg been looking for a local track for a while and a nice tri oval would be a nice placce to run a new brushless system ill keep up with you guys

RC Qualifier
    I'm in Michigan close to the Ohio line. 1 mile.

RC Enthusiast
    I live in Akron and cant wait till spring.

RC Qualifier
    Why must everybody be south or east of me? I'm north-west Ohio. Haven't found anyone on the forums who is close to me except for Graves who went to a local collage but he's up by Sandusky now..
    God is good.