cc 3800kv 4 p not in 2wd

Just found out about twenty five minutes ago,the 3800 4 pole is no longer going to be aloud in the 2wd class.
    In fact any 4 pole is no longer aloud in 2wd points racing.
    In your back yard track,our local who cares track put a 454 in it,but on a legal points track, not any more.
    Nice to know since I just bought a third one, guess I just bought my.... 4x4 a new motor,and for the 4x4 class it's the bottom of the barrel.but I wasn't really looking to race it yet anyway
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Wow... That's bs. I just got my cc.
    2wd slash, PL LCG, CC 3800, Powerstrokes, S6040

RC Racer
    gotta love roar. its all about the money. and to be honest, i think castle has been hated by all roar followers for a long time. i know everyone at our local tracks have nothing good to say. although those guys also get beaten by us guys running castle stuff. haha

i dont race at roar events. i do have everything to make a roar truck but i choose not to. it takes the fun out of it. ive seen people with full roar spec trucks get beat by a guy with a cheap brushed esc, cheap brushed motor, and an old piranha 6cell nicd. motors and batteries dont make that big of a difference, the driver does.

so me personally, ill be racing for fun, i dont need some governing force telling me what i can and cant run just because they chose certain things. its ruining the sport for people. and thats why in my area, there isnt a roar track within 2 hours. a few tracks tried to go to roar rules, but they ended up only having 6 or 7 guys show up a night. so they went back to old rules, and theyre back to a packed track all the time.

That sounds good to me too,I love racing,And this would be my first serious year but that's bs,Just got done talking to my friend at the lhs, He runs most of the racing in these parts,He says It's probably a speck thing I guess,full mod is still, You got it,you can run it.
    And I agree, the driver is who wins the race,not the car.
    Last edited by billy-bones; 01-28-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ Jeep Guy View Post
    gotta love roar. its all about the money. and to be honest, i think castle has been hated by all roar followers for a long time. i know everyone at our local tracks have nothing good to say. although those guys also get beaten by us guys running castle stuff. haha

i dont race at roar events. i do have everything to make a roar truck but i choose not to. it takes the fun out of it. ive seen people with full roar spec trucks get beat by a guy with a cheap brushed esc, cheap brushed motor, and an old piranha 6cell nicd. motors and batteries dont make that big of a difference, the driver does.

so me personally, ill be racing for fun, i dont need some governing force telling me what i can and cant run juspt because they chose certain things. its ruining the sport for people. and thats why in my area, there isnt a roar track within 2 hours. a few tracks tried to go to roar rules, but they ended up only having 6 or 7 guys show up a night. so they went back to old rules, and theyre back to a packed track all the time.
    Couldnt agree with you more.
    2wd slash, PL LCG, CC 3800, Powerstrokes, S6040