RC poster

Brushless Street Racing E`MAXX

This is what I'm trying to achieve and my mindset I love bashing It's a giving but I want to create a Street Beast I want to apply all this Castel Power to the ground and not dirt etc my best friend is setting up his 60yd parking lot to be a drag and round track for RC bangers and those guys have no idea about this Mamba Castel Power and I'm here to give them a life changing MAMBA MONSTER Esperance. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong I feel going this rout would eliminate a lot of broken part vs bashing {for the moment especially alter just purchasing this setup}. And I feel I can use a lot oh the parts that came on the truck to make this a Emaxx Mamba Street Racer, So I'm asking you guys what would be some of the most cost effective changes I would need to do her some of the things I was thinking{tire and rimchange{ at the moment I have the phaltline tremore } shock adj to inter slots, springs change shock oil{I'm not sure to what wgt} heat sink fan gearing and better slipper clutch. Like I said I;M new to this and I'm asking you guys for advice and guidance or a setup list I just finished clear body I will be running once I put the finishing touches on it I will post it I basically dressed it up with a lot of stickers but with a lot of placement thought lol. If and of you guys have any pictures for ideas your willing to post it would be very appreciated

RC Qualifier
    The very first thing I would get is an aftermarket chassis designed with low center gravity in mind. Gorillamaxx is the best in my opinion for these. Unfortunately, they are no longer in business and can only be found on Ebay ranging from $200-$600, depending on which one. There is also other from companies like Fast Lane Machine too which are around $100 I believe. These chassis' are designed with racing in mind over bashing. They lower the trucks center of gravity which means better handling.

Here is a link to some pictures of a build with a gorillamaxx chassis.

http://www.rcgalleri.dk/galleri/4244...x_g2_cf_e_maxx
    Big Air Don't Care

RC Champion
    Heres a pic of my roadmaxx. Im thinking of rebuilding it with a gorillamaxx G2 chassis I picked up on ebay. Probably be my next project after the one im working on. You can see the whole build from start to present (project black and blue) on the forum
    This is not the best road race set up by no means with higher cog and 15 pounds but its a whole lot of fun.

Ive only run this thing about a dozen times on 6s with 22-65 gears and its a road rocket for shore. Only problem ive had is my trigger finger wanting to do burnouts and drive like a complete maniac. lol So ive blown the rear diff a couple times and shredded a couple sets of road rage tires off of it. The last time it blew half the tire off the rim. Sounded like a pop gun went off.
    My advice is build it as low and light as you can. And if you think a lot less damage on the road, don't forget pavement is very unforgiving.

RC Qualifier
    IM getting a center diff with 500k oil for my onroad emaxx that might be somthing to look into
    Slash 3s 2150kv
    Mod1 27/36 61mph

RC Qualifier
    500k will be too think in the center, its still going to wheelie and when the front wheels tough the ground they are going to be spinning faster when they touch the pavement and jerk the drive train.

RC Qualifier
    what about 100k
    Slash 3s 2150kv
    Mod1 27/36 61mph

RC Qualifier
    500k is still a little thin, although there is no higher weight oil stuff.