RC Qualifier

FS: Traxxas Summit Roller

This is a "roller" only in the sense that the stock tires are toast, so you will need to buy a new set of tires.

Other than that, this is a complete RTR truck in great shape. The motor is new, a little over a year old. All of the micro servos have been replaced, as well as the steering servos.

It has T-Bone Racing chassis skid plates and the roof rack lights. All the lights (roof and bumpers) are in working order.

I bought this truck for my sons and I to run. We bashed it to the best of its abilities, as you can see from the pictures. As parts broke, they were replaced. The truck is a great all around stock Summit, and it will serve someone well. I only allowed them to run it in wet conditions once, (before the round of servo replacements) after I tore it down to clean it I swore that would be the last time I let that happen. I'm not going to pretend that this truck was never run hard, like I've seen in other listings. I can assure you that it was treated like a Summit should be treated, but it was also maintained the way they should be maintained as well. It's been a great truck for us and I have nothing but great things to say about it.

The Tx/Rx is the 2.4 GHz TQ Link (not the current generation TQi). Bpth the Tx and the Rx were replaced with a warranty swap about 6 months ago, so everything is new.

I am asking $450 shipped USPS to the CONUS. Other locations we can possibly work something out.

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures, just let me know. I'm only selling it because the boys have moved on to other (just as expensive) things, so the trucks are just gathering dust. Time to pass them along to someone else who will use them like they deserve to be.

I have a number of brand new, unopened spare parts (not included in the list price) if you are interested in working out an additional package deal I am happy to make a good deal for someone to reduce trips to the post office.

Email me at latufu at gmail dot com for faster response.

Last edited by LaTuFu; 12-26-2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Corrected error on Tx/Rx information.
    ERBE, Summit, Thunder Tiger MT4

RC Qualifier
    This is still available and the price is very negotiable.

PM replied.

Also, additional information for any prospective buyer. The EVX2 ESC in this model is not the LVD version. I have one of the cheap $5 ebay LVA units that I use when I want to run LiPo batteries in it.

If you have LiPos you want to run in yours, let me know, I can be talked into throwing the LVA into the box.
    Last edited by Double G; 01-11-2013 at 03:26 PM. Reason: merge

RC Enthusiast
    You got a pm

RC Qualifier
    are you interested in trading or FS only?

RC Qualifier
    Selling only, please.

Sorry about the full inbox. But the email address has always been available, too.

The truck is still available. Price is negotiable.

Please contact me with a reasonable offer, not a "what's the lowest you'll take" message. It's not really negotiating if I tell you that up front, right?

I want to sell it, so I am not going to chase you away for making an offer.

RC Enthusiast
    You have PM!

RC Qualifier
    Still available