RC Racer

Traxxas support!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Traxxas customer support! On Christmas day my son's mini grave digger only ran for about 10-15 min before the ESC burnt up. I sent it to traxxas and in very quick fashion they replaced it. They also gave me a little extra so I certainly appreciate it!

I have bought Traxxas trucks for a long time now and one of the big reasons is they actually care about there customers. The understand most of us spend lots of hard earned money on these trucks and replacement parts. So on the rare occasion there is an issue they always take care of it with flying colors and in a very timely fashion!

Again thanks.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    That's what I heard!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by custmemaxx1 View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Traxxas customer support! On Christmas day my son's mini grave digger only ran for about 10-15 min before the ESC burnt up. I sent it to traxxas and in very quick fashion they replaced it. They also gave me a little extra so I certainly appreciate it!

I have bought Traxxas trucks for a long time now and one of the big reasons is they actually care about there customers. The understand most of us spend lots of hard earned money on these trucks and replacement parts. So on the rare occasion there is an issue they always take care of it with flying colors and in a very timely fashion!

Again thanks.
    I've always had great luck with Traxxas Support, even when I was managing my LHS they were always very helpful and always took care of any issues that our customers may have had.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC poster
    I agree. I just got back into RC and stuck with Traxxas because of support.

The 2080 steering servo on my merv went out after about 3-4 runs with the stock battery. I researched the problem, figured it out, called them, and explained it and before I was done he said a new one was in the mail. Still had my old info from years ago when I was running nitro machines.

RC Qualifier
    The replacement of my brand new Summit's ESC took 2 1/2 weeks.

RC Enthusiast
    Good to hear when a company will stand by their product!

RC Qualifier
    It is a mandate, not a bonus if they want any of my business

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by photon_trap View Post
    It is a mandate, not a bonus if they want any of my business
    You must not deal with very many companies then! Because iexcellentnt customer service is a "mandate" you aren't going to be happy with too many places!

Customer support is vsparsearespeciallyialy to the level of Traxxas. Many companies will often take care of you but often not in suctimelymfashionsion and Traxxas goes above beyondound.

RC Racer
    I've only had my truck 6 days now. On the 4th day, I was out running on the street, and I ramped off a snow bank (snow bank was formed into a ramp) and didnt hit anything on the landing. I stripped a tooth on the servo. Traxxas support is shipping me a new one.
    Thats awesome.