RC Competitor

Revo 3.3 suspension help

Howdy, I morphed a Slayer Pro into Revo 3.3, I installed a trans/opti drive unit and bought arms, links, ect from part #'s off of the exploded diagram. All seems well except the GTR shocks bottom out before the chassis does. The chassis is 1" from making contact when the shocks have completed their throw. I have gone over the rockers-stock calls for P2, and the push rods are at the hole closest to the hub. Does this seem correct? have I missed something?

thanks for any help! Troy
    1/10 Summit
    ERBE
    Emaxx
    Slayer Pro
    Revo 2.5

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The slayer springs are a bit weak for a truck that size, get the proper springs from revo silver and blue.
    humay has left the building, peace.

RC Competitor
    Thanks, I should have given more info. The springs were from a revo and the ride height is good, but when you manually compress it the chassis on both ends is about an inch away from bottoming, just seemed odd.
    1/10 Summit
    ERBE
    Emaxx
    Slayer Pro
    Revo 2.5

RC Racer
    check to see where your blue bump stops are on the slayer they are inside the shock to limit the shocks travel

RC Competitor
    Thanks chickenman, good thinking. They do not have the bump stops, Im leaning towards the wrong push rods, Ill have to look over the part #'s again, the breakdown show's a couple different options.
    Last edited by crashinator; 07-27-2014 at 07:31 AM.
    1/10 Summit
    ERBE
    Emaxx
    Slayer Pro
    Revo 2.5

RC Competitor
    call off the search! I stepped back to do some head scratching, that's when I got curious why the pushrod's had a hex midshaft...... some "richard cranium" used toe links where push rods were supposed to be!!

ebay shopping I will go! thanks for the help friends!
    1/10 Summit
    ERBE
    Emaxx
    Slayer Pro
    Revo 2.5