RC poster

wich is the best lcg for rustler??

wich is the best lcg chassis for rustler for better handling and with good durability and he have to fit with protrac suspension kit and power stroke shocks from proline....

what is the best upgrade you have do to your rustler?:P

RC Qualifier
    im in the process of building a Short Course Rusty (SCR). STRC makes a kit that extends the chassis almost 2 inches. It comes with the adapter to mount the short course bumper to the Rusty. I have a build thread going and tomorrow i should be able to make a good head of steam and get most of it done.
    "You just got passed by a Traxxas"

I dont know of any chassis that lowers the COG over the stock Rustler chassis. In other words the stock chassis already is a log COG chassis.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC poster
    http://www.xtremercracing.com/Produc...0619B&pID=1094

http://www.fastlanemachine.net/prodd...LM22800&cat=14

someone try one of these? or any other suggestion?does it worth it???

The first one would be a LCG chassis for the Slash but an Extended chassis for the Rustler. Rustler body would no longer fit it properly and it would have the same COG as the stock Rustler chassis.

The second one would be about the same as the first only differnece being the first is made of G-10 and the second is made of aluminum.

Extending the chassis will make the truck more stable at speed but less nimble in the corners. Really depends on what you are trying to accomplish witht he truck.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Champion
    Since the stock chassis is already LCG, you could just add some weight on the bottom. I added a thin piece of steel along the bottom center of the chassis to add some more low weight. Worked great, just had to stiffen the shocks some.

RC Qualifier
    If someone made a full metal chassis like seen in some race buggies and trucks that would be a LCG Rustler chassis. But the chassis itself is already quite low bar the silly side step things... As suggested by Jws1982, the best thing would be to add weight to the bottom of the chassis.

I tried that a while ago, like this: