So I ordered wheel hexes from HPP Germany and they came with no instructions. Does anyone know how they go togethere?
1/10 Xray T3. No Traxxas RCs right now.
I didnt watch the whole video in this post but it does start out with the hex unit not installed. so it might be an installation guide.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA)² + (OOH)(LA)²
Rock n Rolla !
1) Push Stub Axle through Axle Carrier
2) Put on supplied shim over stub axle until up against smaller outer bearing of Axle Carrier
3) Put Supplied Pin through hole in stub axle
4) Slide supplied Hex with Male Threaded piece over stub axle so that slot on the back end of the supplied Hex with Male Threaded piece slots over the supplied Pin from Step 3
5) Put some Threadlock onto End Thread of Stub Axle
6) Take the supplied "lock nut" (ensure you have the supplied O-ring over the thinner end of the "lock nut" and thread over the threaded end of the stub axle. Take care to do this slowly to ensure that the O-Ring does not pop out or get pinched whilst doing this as when the "lock nut" is in place you should NOT see the O-Ring as it will be inside between the "lock nut" and the supplied Hex with Male Threaded piece.
7) Tighten up "lock nut". You should be good.
Always get a 2nd Opinion!