Last time I broke my bumper I decided to upgrade an RPM one because of all of the talk about them being more durable then stock.

However I just broke the RPM one and I had heard the they give a replacement gaurantee, and was wondering if that is true and if so how do collect on it.

Do I have to send it back to RPM or can I just take it to my local hobby shop and have them swap it out??