Thread: Venom 5400 3c

RC Competitor

Venom 5400 3c

Hey guys,iam new to my slash 4x4 and I need some help charging what do I do with the little balance plug. Do I plug it in along with the traxxas plug. Or do I plug that in all by itself to charge? Thanks guys!!!!

RC Competitor
    What kind of charger are you runnin?

RC Competitor
    its an ibex charger/balancer. here is a link to the pic- http://s1290.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

RC Qualifier
    post a picture of it from the sides. it wont let me look at this charger on imex website. there should be a place where the balance plug goes in. and you plug both of the traxxas plug and the balance plug in. if you dont have places to put the balance plug in you have the wrong charger

well it does say it charges lipos. there should be a spot, specifically for the balance plug to fit in. depending on how many cells that charger can handle, it could have up to 5 or 6 i would think. but yours should plug into the 3s spot
    Last edited by ImprovEverywherE; 12-31-2012 at 03:02 PM.
    Racing in the Past, Present, and Future...MAYBE

You definitely want to plug the balance tap into the balancer of your charger, that being said you really need to contact Venom for technical support of their products. The Traxxas forum is not the place to tech support of Venom products.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power