RC Racer

Perfect condition Stampede 2x4

This truck is in perfect condition. It has 5 runs total and only 3 runs on the tires. I bought this truck a while back, as soon as I got it I started to upgrade. The only original parts on the truck are: gear box gears, tie rods, and a few bolts. The motor has just been rebuilt, new bearings, rebuilt shocks, newer servo, new tqi, and a brand new esc. Upgrade list is: protrac arms , protrac shocktowers, traxxas big bores, battery expantion kit, traxxas wheelie bar wheels, rpm gear cove, rpm rear hub carriers, traxxas black frame, bulkhead, and gearbox, jconcepts glocs mounted on rulux, and traxxas tqi. The elctronics are traxxas waterproof servo, vxl esc, tqi, and vxl motor. I have a brand new jconcepts ford raptor body for it. There is also a costom aluminum front bumper that gives nociablly more front down force. The truck is all waterproof. I will also include a traxxas 7cell and a traxxas wall charger. It has only been driven on the road and been very well cared for. The reason im selling it for is that I am starting another rc project and need the money for that. This truck is extreemly easy to drive and handles very well. If there are anymore questions or want more pictures of the truck please pm me. The price is $400

Last edited by Double G; 12-28-2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: merge, edit button comes in handy
    Stampede VXL, Stampede 4x4, Rustler VXL

RC Racer

Last edited by Double G; 12-28-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: merge, again

RC Racer
    bump to the top

RC Qualifier
    Taking trades? Really want this truck
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E