Been away for a while, trying to get things running again. Not sure if my battery pack is dead but, when I turn on the switch to my electronics battery pack should I get a light or something on the receiver?? I have a T Maxx 3.3 4909 model ( I think, its about 4/5 years old ). It sat for about a year but it had a relatively new hump pack in it. New batteriers in the transmitter. Thanks
Yes, there should be a light.
If the NiMh or NiCd pack was left unattended for a year, it is most likely junk... new or not, NiMh/NiCd do not last being left to discharge themselves to oblivion over a years period of time.
BTW, love the signature...
And welcome back to the hobby!
Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.
well darn... time to drop some cash at the hobby shop. Thanks