RC Enthusiast

Long travel arms?

Hey guys, just got me my first brushless revo and it's awesome!! I'm looking for long travel rocker arms. But on eBay I can't find any that specifically say that. I did find these. Are they ok? Im looking for just the long travel ones. And possibly cheaper. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Racing-R...item2ec4b18ce9

RC Qualifier
    Here's an example of what you're looking for http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-7156...item5aec22fcea

The ones you linked have three different rockers Lt (long travel), p1(progressive), p3 (progressive 3) only for the rear, not the front.

RC Enthusiast
    Wow I didn't think to look of the summit ones. If I change those does anything else have to change? I'm trying to get the ground Clearence up.

RC Qualifier
    No just the rockers and you'll be set. I used to run them on my Merv with no problems.

RC Enthusiast
    Ok awesome. I plan on eventually going to the real revo. But this thing is really fun. I'm Running the high speed pinion gear and a 35c 2200mah 7.4 lipo.

You do realize that the "speed" pinion at the same voltage actually makes the RC go slower, right?
    It is designed to reduce the load on the power system when using higher voltages.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Enthusiast
    Yes, but it seems faster with it. I'll probably switch back anyway because it wheelies to much and is hard to control.

Switching back to the 28 tooth pinion that came installed with it will make it go faster than the pinion you currently have on it.

Be sure to watch temps!
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.