RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke

does anyone know the difference

integy has a new type 2 aluminum chassis, does anyone know how it differs from the type 1???

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I would normally stay away from integy especially when they don't have any info on a new item!

RC Racer
    I ordered an integy chassis and it came bent.... I had it sent back and got a losi mini short coarse instead lol

RC Racer
    I never buy anthing jintegy!

the J is for JUNK

RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke
    i realize alot of people dont like integy, but that doesnt answer my question. Does anyone know the difference in the v2 chassis. the original chassis had very small baterry compartments, i was wondering if thats what they changed or is it something else???

RC Qualifier
    Maybe nobody has the v2.
    Probally best to contact them directly to get the info you'll need or the place that sells them.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Because their website is useless!

RC Racer
    i was hoping for an unbiased opinion, not something a salesman will tell me. know what i meen..

Quote Originally Posted by jpfarmer13 View Post
    i was hoping for an unbiased opinion, not something a salesman will tell me. know what i meen..
    The name Integy brings up (the stories about) bad experiences. Since the brand has a bad reputation, the chance that people give new products a chance, is not that huge. Especially not when you ask here. I have seen a few Integy products that were clearly made out of bad quality aluminum. On the other hand I have used their gear boxes (Rustler) and the battery doors for the Merv and those are just good products in my opinion.
    Beside the personal experience I have read good things about the bulkheads.

The alu chassis is quite an expensive part to purchase, so the chance that you will find experiences is quite small.
    I dont think that many people who have a bad experience with such an expensive product run to their computer first thing and share that experience.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Racer
    i have tha aluminum arms front and rear, upper and lower and the axle carriers and have had NO probs what so ever. I did some research on the original chassis a few months ago and found the battery compartments to be really small, and some holes not drilled right. I love the way the aluminum looks tho. thats why im hoping to find some actual feedback. People tried the first version, thats how I found out about the previously mentioned issues.... so hopefully some one will try the new version..... or .... if noone responds with any real life experience I may bite the bullet and try it out and be the first to tell everyone else how it goes.....

RC Racer
    Integy is junk. That is realworld feedback. I have not heard much good and seen and heard plenty of bad. Just like the issues you brought up with the original chassis.

Myself i have seen two sets of bulkheads(1 front 1 rear) for an emaxx bent and twisted to ****. All from low speed mud bogging and crawling a wood pile. I would never buy anything integy and don't recomend it to anyone I know.

Let's say that 90% of the feedback I have seen from Integy is negative, then you have a nice estimate for the chance that the alu chassis is a good product.

What about this one?

Available at theToyz for $75.99