I was cutting the casing off my lipo to resolder a balance wire and when cutting the casing off I caught the silver exterior of one of the cells. The slice is 2mm long. And just the surface. I had the sharp part of the exacto knife facing outward. Not cutting toward the battery. So Im pretty sure the tip barely caught the casing. My question is. Is this repairable? There's no sweet smell or swelling at all. The battery is like brand new.
I would just keep an eye on it when charging an running it for awhile just to be safe,
should i put glue or something on the hole?
Could you post a picture of it?
ok, lets see how well this shows up.
like i said i'm pretty sure i just caught it with the tip of my xacto. excuse the dirty fingernail lol. I get dirty at work.
I would not if it made a hole of any kind I mean run it too dangerous not only to you but others as well like running in a park can catch a tree or grass on fire. Just my thinking is all.
DEU 8:18 ESV
I'd be hesitant to try it, if its a cheep battery id toss it,better safe than sorry.but if you feel comfortable using it , it's your risk.
Yeah, it's a 20 $ battery. Guess that means it's time to order some more batteries. Thanks guys.
This forum is for support of TRAXXAS batteries. Help with other brands is not allowed.
Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
SPC Lipo Power