Here are the answers to questions
I just got rc car action today and they reviewed it
- there is a new remote. They put there tq 2.4 ghz radio in the tqi shell
It only has a single trim knob.
- they new chassis is just stretched
- it has slash 4x4 axles
-price point is sposed to be under 400$
- the front end has almost all the same parts except for a new shock towers to match the slash part geometry. The good part is you LHS probably already has these parts on the shelf since they originally come from the slash electric
- 150cc fuel tank
- it has race proven suspension bieng lcg
- keeping it in a straight line is hard- as are all 2wds
I'm not a nitro guy just thought I'd help you all out
Btw this is the febuary issue
Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL
Even a stretched chassis and used a lot of other parts its still a new rc nitro and should be good but price point is not that good for being nitro I would say no more than 400 would be good.
DEU 8:18 ESV
I think nitro rc cars are really good. Nitro powered cars operatelike full sized fuel vehicles more than their electric counterparts do, making use of a two stroke engine rather than an electric motor. Nitro powered models utilize a single servo for throttle and braking control, rotation of the servo in one direction will cause the throttle on the carburetor to open and providing more air and fuel mixture to the internal combustion engine. Also rc cars are affordable.