RC Qualifier

Motor brace, sway bar & chassis brace... at once?

Hi,

Is it possible to install the HPP motor brace, a sway bar and a chassis brace all at once on an ERBE?

Thanks

I don't see why not...I am using the traxxas sway bar kit, I know it will work with this...I don't have the rear chassis brace tho. Revoroller users the HPP motor bracket and rear chassis brace...not sure if he is running a sway bar kit tho .
    Rock n Rolla !

59 cents motor mount mod, just get a longer bolt & cut it off........takes the flex out of the motor...

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post4910702
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    i did have the rear brace mod with the traxxas sway bar but i dont have the HPP motor brace. yeah you should be able to have them all at ones.
    humay has left the building, peace.

RC Qualifier
    You'll probably want to fabricate a mount for the rear brace or just run it to one of the two shock mount bolts and get a longer bolt.

The Traxxas sway bars don't interfere with the rear shock mount and the HPP brace is slightly in the way.

If I was dead set on bracing the chassis I would probably get some 1/16" steel drill and shape it to fit under the bolts above the HPP brace and offset the mounting position backwards past the shock mount.

RC Qualifier
    Nice, I figured it would be possible, in worst case only a matter of getting longer bolts. I've got a Tekno RC sway bar kit coming, though, so as per suggestions on this forum I plan on using Traxxas sways on the front, and Tekno on the back.

Will post a detailed report when everything has arrived and is installed.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    either you pick traxxas f/r sway bar or tekno, it work as for its purpose. what i like about tekno sway bar is that the rear is more safe (onboard) from breakage if land hard at the rear side, but all in all they work great!!!
    humay has left the building, peace.

RC Racer
    FYI HPP are out of the motor brace until the end of Dec. 2012

I use traxxas front and rear...I haven't damage a rear one yet but anything is possible.

Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ignis View Post
    Nice, I figured it would be possible, in worst case only a matter of getting longer bolts. I've got a Tekno RC sway bar kit coming, though, so as per suggestions on this forum I plan on using Traxxas sways on the front, and Tekno on the back.

Will post a detailed report when everything has arrived and is installed.
    I went with the Traxxas because I was worried the Tekno would be prone to interference from the motor brace.

At any rate with all the stuff I have on this truck it runs pretty good, diffs are still an issue, as are bearings but it rides smooth and has little roll. The front I wouldn't mind stiffening up more though.