RC Qualifier

flm towers... what body posts

So i got my flm shock towers in and looking at them quick it doesnt look like my rpm body postsare going to.fit right. What is everybody using for posts wit the flm towers?

I have the stock body mounts with flm towers, cheap n easy to replace.

RC Qualifier
    Stock post (square)
    My RC Cycle:
    Build it, Drive it, Brake it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ausprime View Post
    Stock post (square)
    Do the FLM slots for the posts have a cover piece that closes it off after you install the posts? If I described that right... It would be a piece that basically captures the post then you would screw through it to hold the post in place or is the one side going to stay open? I didn't see a piece like that in my parts but I am looking at a pic of a Supermaxx and he is using round posts and the tower holds the post all the way around it.
    I was also wondering if anyone knows if the proline post would fit the FLM tower. I don't have the stock posts so I figure if I am going to buy something it would be nice to have something a little different. see link
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/400564080551...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

FLM slots for the body mounts are one side open, those proline post will work, supermaxx stuff is different, you need square body post to fit tight on the FLM tower.

RC Racer
    If you have the old ones from traxxas that are round they fit like a glove

RC Qualifier
    Is there a part number for them or do they just come as part of a certain shock tower? Id like to have round actually so those would be nice to have

I have the UE KnuckleHead Towers with round post holes but, I'm using the stock square trx post I just made part of them round. I have the round post for UE but, I like the looks of the square post better.