Thread: Integy Springs

RC poster

Integy Springs

Hello all,

A buddy of mine gave me some integrity springs. I put them on my new slash as I wanted to stiffen up the ride a little bit, however the ride height seems to be way high. I have moved the springs as close to the wheel as I am able, but still seems to be riding. I have also put a bunch of spacers in the shocks as well.

Need some guidance on ride height and springs or if I should just go back to stock springs?

Thanks all.

RC Qualifier xXxXxverifiedxXxXx's Avatar
    The spacers are your problem. Preload spacers are used to raise or lower the ride height of your truck. If you have "put a bunch of spacers in" then try taking some out and see where your truck sits.
    Just 1 mph more!

Use a thicker shock oil to stiffen them up. Also position the shocks to have less leverage working on them, furthest mounting point from A arm pin

RC poster
    Thank you all. I thought if putting more spacers in would compress the shocks and lower the ride a little. I have 8MM in both front and back and moved the arms out as far as able.

I will remove the spacers and see what that does. Thank you replying to the newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by jkbrooksj24 View Post
    Thank you all. I thought if putting more spacers in would compress the shocks and lower the ride a little.
    You are effectively adding length to the springs, and preloading them, making them push down harder, which raises your ride height.

Recommend putting your old springs back on and running 45wt in the front and 40 wt in the back and see if that gets you where you want to be.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired